Since establishment of the company in 1954 in Tsurumi, Yokohama City, we have been engaging in transfer of numerous kinds of fluids focusing on cargo pumps for domestic tankers and drive units for shafts. Especially, our horizontal screw pumps are produced with special technologies on their screw shape and are highly evaluated as pumps with high efficiency in transfer. Our company name has been changed from Sanko Pump Co., Ltd., Sea Sunco Ltd., and to the current company name, Sanko Engineering Co., Ltd., in December 1996. We have been aggressively developing our sales activities in a variety of fields as an engineering company handling inland business and business with foreign countries as well as pumps. In 1998, we entered into technical/sales affiliation with Ishikura Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd. (Matsue City, Shimane Prefecture). We transferred our major factory facilities to the Shimane Factory and are putting particular emphasis on centrifugal pump business.
|CEO Makoto Nakagawa|